Wythe Titles Not Held by the Wolf Law Library
From Wythepedia: The George Wythe Encyclopedia
(Redirected from Wythe Titles Not in the Wolf Law Library)
- 1 Case Reports, Digests, and Statutes
- 2 Dictionaries and Encyclopedias
- 3 Economics and Finance
- 4 Geography and Travel
- 5 Government
- 6 History
- 7 Language and Rhetoric
- 8 Legal Treatises
- 9 Literature
- 10 Mathematics and Engineering
- 11 Philosophy
- 12 Religion
- 13 Science and Medicine
- 14 See also
- 15 External links
Case Reports, Digests, and Statutes
- D'Anvers, Knightley. A General Abridgment of the Common Law, Alphabetically Digested under Proper Titles: With Notes and References to the Whole. 2nd ed. London, In the Savoy: 1722-1737.
Court of Chancery
- Great Britain. Court of Chancery. Select Cases Argued and Adjudged in the High Court of Chancery, Before the Late Lords Commissioners of the Great Seal and the Late Lord Chancellor King, from the year 1724 to 1733 with Two Tables, One of the Names of the Cases, and the Other of the Principal Matters. London, In the Savoy: Printed by E. and R. Nutt, and R. Gosling for H. Lintot, D. Browne, and J. Shuckburgh, 1740.
- Great Britain. Court of Chancery. The Third Part of Reports of Cases, Taken and Adjudged in the Court of Chancery, in the Reigns of King Charles II, King William, and Queen Anne. London, In the Savoy: Printed by J. Nutt, Assignee of Edward Sayer Esq; for J. Walthoe, and J. Walthoe Jun., 1716.
Court of King's Bench
- Burrow, James. Reports of Cases Adjudged in the Court of King's Bench, Since the Death of Lord Raymond. 1st ed. London: Printed by His Majesty's Law Printers for John Worrall, 1766-1780.
- Levinz, Creswell, Sir. Les Reports de Sr. Creswell Levinz: Jades un del Justices del Common Bank, en Trois Parts, Commencant en le 12 an de Roy Charles II. & Fini en le 8 an de son Majesty William III. London: Printed by the assigns of Richard and Edward Atkins esq; for S. Keble ... D. Browne ... T. Benskin ... and J. Walthoe, 1702. Wythe copy held by the Library of Congress.
- Plowden, Edmund. Les Commentaries, ou Reportes de Edmunde Plowden vn Apprentice de le Comen Ley, di Diuers Cases Esteants Matters en Ley, & de les Arguments sur Yceux, en les Temps des Raygnes le Roye Edwarde le Size, le Roigne Mary, le Roy & Roigne Phillip & Mary, & le Roigne Elizabeth. Londini: in ædibus Richardi Tottelli, 1578. Wythe's copy owned by the Library of Congress.
- Great Britain. The Statutes at Large, in Paragraphs, and Sections or Numbers, from Magna Charta, to the End of the Session of Parliament, March 14. 1704, in the Fourth Year of the Reign of Her Majesty Queen Anne, Carefully Examined by the Rolls of Parliament; with the Titles of Such Statutes as are Expired, Repealed, Altered, or Out of Use. London: Printed by C. Bill, 1706.
- Hamiltons versus Eaton: A Case Respecting British Debts, Lately Determined in the Circuit Court of the United States, for North-Carolina District, Presided by C.J. Ellsworth. Newbern: Francois-Xavier Martin, 1797. Wythe copy held by Library of Congress.
- United States. Acts Passed at a Congress of the United States of America. Precise edition unknown.
- Tatham, William. Report of a Case Decided on Saturday the 16th of November 1793, in the General Court of Virginia wherein Peter Kamper was Plaintiff, Against Mary Hawkins, Defendant, on a Question Adjourned from the District Court of Dumfries, for Novelty and Difficulty, Touching the Constitutionality of an Act of Assembly ... Philadelphia: Printed for A. M'Kenzie, & Co. ... by W.W. Woodward .., 1794.
- Virginia. The Acts of Assembly, Now in Force, in the Colony of Virginia. Williamsburg: Printed by W. Rind, A. Purdie, and J. Dixon, 1752.
- Virginia. Session Laws. 1776-1783.
- Wythe, George. Between, Joseph Wilkins, Administrator of his Late Defunct Wife Sarah, One of the Grandaughters and Legataries of Thomas Williamson, and Widow, when She was Married Last of Hartwell Cocke, Plaintiff, and, John Taylor, and William Urquhart, Executors of the Said Thomas Williamson, Defendents. Richmond: Printed by Thomas Nicolson, 1796. Wythe's copy owned by the Library of Congress.
- Wythe, George. Between William Fowler and Susanna His Wife, Plaintiffs, and, Lucy Saunders, an Infant, by James A. Patterson, Her Guardian, Defendent. Between Parke Goodall and John Clough, Plaintiffs, and, John Bullock, the Younger, Defendent. Richmond, Va.: Printed by Thomas Nicolson, 1798. Wythe's copy owned by the Library of Congress.
- Wythe, George. Between William Yates and Sarah his Wife, Plaintiffs, and Abraham Salle, Bernard Markham, Edward Moseley, Benjamin Harris, and William Wager Harris, Defendents. Richmond: Printed by Thomas Nicolson, 1796. Wythe's copy owned by the Library of Congress.
- Wythe, George. Case upon the Statute for Distribution. Richmond: Printed by Thomas Nicolson, 1796. Wythe's copy owned by the Library of Congress.
- Wythe, George. Case of Overtons Mill: Prolegomena, in the Richmond Common-Law District Court, Elizabeth Overton and Richard Overton, Plaintiffs, against David Ross, Defendent. Richmond, Va?: 1803?
- Wythe, George. Love against Donelson and Hodgson. Richmond: Printed by Thomas Nicolson, 1796. Wythe's copy owned by the Library of Congress.
- Wythe, George. A Report of the Case between Field and Harrison, Determined by the High Court of Chancery, in Which the Decree was Reversed by the Court of Appeals. Richmond: Printed by Thomas Nicolson, 1796. Wythe's copy owned by the Library of Congress.
Dictionaries and Encyclopedias
- Félice, Fortuné Barthélemy de. Code de l'Humanité, ou La Législation Universelle, Naturelle, Civile et Politique, avec l'Histoire Littéraire des plus Grands Hommes qui ont Contribué a la Perfection de ce Code. Yverdon: Impr. de m. de Felice, 1778.
- Ainsworth, Robert. An Abridgement of the Last Quarto Edition of Ainsworth's Dictionary, English and Latin. Octavo. Precise edition unknown.
- Faber, Basilius. Basilii Fabri Sorani Thesaurus Eruditionis Scholasticae. Lipsiae: Apud Thomam Fritsch, 1710.
Economics and Finance
- Moivre, Abraham de. Annuities on Lives: with Several Tables, Exhibiting at One View, the Values of Lives, for Different Rates in Interest. 4th ed. London: 1752.
Geography and Travel
- Clüver, Philipp. Philippi Cluverii Introdvctionis in Universam Geographiam tam Veterem Quam Novam Libri VI. P.f. Precise edition unknown.
- Fisher, George. The Instructor: or, Young Man's Best Companion. Duodecimo. Precise edition unknown.
- Keith, George. Geography and Navigation Compleated: Being a New Theory and Method Whereby the True Longitude of Any Place in the World May be Found. London: printed for B. Aylmer, at the Three Pigeons in Cornhill, 1709.
- Le Roy, David. Ruins of Athens, with Remains and Other Valuable Antiquities in Greece. London: R. Sayer, 1759.
- Stuart, James and Nicholas Revett. The Antiquities of Athens. London: J. Haberkorn, 1762-1830.
- Adams, John. Thoughts on Government Applicable to the Present State of the American Colonies. Boston: Reprinted by John Gill, 1776. Wythe's copy owned by the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons. Journals of the House of Commons. London, 1740- .
- Ireland. Parliament. A True Account of the Whole Proceedings of the Parliament in Ireland, Beginning March 25, 1689, and Ending the 29th of June Following: with the Establishment of Their Forces There. London: Printed for Robert Clavel..., 1689.
- Jefferson, Thomas. A Manual of Parliamentary Practice for the Use of the Senate of the United States. Washington City: Samuel Harrison Smith, 1801.
- United States. Continental Congress. Journals of Congress Containing the Proceedings from Sept. 5. 1774, to Jan. 1, 1776. Philadelphia: 1777.
- Virginia. Convention 1788. Journal of the Convention of Virginia, Held in the City of Richmond, on the First Monday in June, in the Year of our Lord One Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighty. Richmond: Printed by Augustine Davis ..., 1788.
- Virginia. House of Burgesses. The Journal of the House of Burgesses. Williamsburg: 1732-1775
- Virginia. House of Delegates. Journal of the House of Delegates of Virginia. Williamsburg: 1776-1780; Richmond: 1780-1806.
- Xenophon. Xenophontos Hierōn, ē Tyrannikos = Xenophontis Hiero sive De Regno. Glasguæ: in Aedibus Academicis Excudebat R. Foulis, Academiae Typographus, 1745.
- Jefferson, Thomas. An Appendix to the Notes on Virginia Relative to the Murder of Logan's Family. Philadelphia: 1800.
- Mathew, Thomas. The Beginning of Progress and Conclusion of Bacon's Rebellion in Virginia in the Years 1675 & 1676. Manuscript copy: July 13, 1705.
- Virginia. General Assembly. Committee of Revisors. Report of the Committee of Revisors Appointed by the General Assembly of Virginia in 1776. Richmond: Published by order of the General Assembly & printed by Dixon & Holt, 1784.
- Livy. T. Livii Patavini Historiarum Liber I. et Selecta Capita. Moguntiae Gymn. Elect. 1780.
- Nepos, Cornelius. Cornelii Nepotis Excellentium Imperatorum: cum Versione Anglica, in qua Verbum de Verbo, Quantum Fieri Potuit, Redditur. Edinburgh, 1744. Probable edition.
- Polybius. Polybiou tou Lykorta Megalopolitou Historiōn ta Sōzomenea = Polybii Lycortae F. Megalopolitani Historiarum Libri qui Supersunt. Leipzig, 1763-1764. Possible edition. Precise edition unknown.
- Sallust. C. Sallustii Crispi Opera Omnia quae Extant. Londini: typis Gul. Strahan. Impensis S. Ballard, W. Innys, A. Ward, T. Osborne, T. Longman, C. Hitch, E. Wicksteed, C. Bathurst, & M. Cooper, 1746. Wythe's copy owned by the Library of Congress.
- Guthrie, William. A General History of England: From the Invasion of the Romans under Julius Cæsar to the Late Revolution in MDCLXXXIII Including the Histories of the Neighboring People and States, so far as they are Connected with That of England. London: Printed for D. Browne by T. Waller, 1744-1751.
- Muilman, Teresia Constantia. An Apology for the Conduct of Mrs. T. C. Phillips more particularly, that Part of it which Relates to Her Marriage with an Eminent Dutch Merchant. London: 1748.
- Ralph, James. The History of England during the Reigns of K. William, Q. Anne, and K. George I. London: Printed by D. Browne, for F. Cogan, 1744-1746.
- Pufendorf, Freiherr Samuel von and Antoine Augustin Bruzen de La Martinière. An Introduction to the History of the Principal Kingdoms and States of Europe. London: printed for J. and P. Knapton, T. Osborne, C. Hitch, S. Austen, A. Millar [and 4 others in London], 1748.
Language and Rhetoric
- Aler, Paul. Gradus ad Parnassum sive Novus Synonymorum, Epithetorum, et Phrasium Poeticarum Thesaurus, Elegantias, Flavissas Poëticas, Parnasssum Poëticum, Thesaurum Virgilii, Smetium, Ianuam Musarum, Alioque id Genus Libros ad Poësim Necessarios Complectens. Duodecimo. Precise edition unknown.
- Ash, John. Grammatical Institutes, or, An Easy Introduction to Dr. Lowth's English Grammar: Designed for the Use of Schools, and to Lead Young Gentlemen and Ladies into the Knowledge of the First Principles of the English Language. Duodecimo. Precise edition unknown.
- Cordier, Mathurin. Corderii Colloquiorum Centuria Selecta, or A Select Century of Cordery's Colloquies. Precise edition unknown.
- Exercises of Syntax. Duodecimo. Precise work and edition unknown.
- Fénelon, François de Salignac de La Mothe-. Dialogues Concerning Eloquence with a Letter to the French Academy, Concerning Rhetoric, and Poetry. Glasgow: Printed and Sold by R. and A. Foulis, 1760.
- Isocrates. Isocratis Opera Omnia Graecè et Latinè: cum Versione Nova, Triplici Indice, Variantibus Lectionibus, et Notis. Parisiis: F.A. Didot, 1782.
- Lancelot, Claude. A New Method of Learning with Greater Facility the Greek Tongue. Translated by Thomas Nugent. Octavo. Precise edition unknown.
- Lucian of Samosata. Excerpta Quædam ex Luciani Samosatensis Operibus. Octavo. Precise edition unknown.
- Ruddiman, Thomas. The Rudiments of the Latin Tongue or, a Plain and Easy Introduction to Latin Grammar; ... with Useful Notes and Observations, Explaining the Terms of Grammar, and Further Improving Its Rules. Octavo. Precise edition unknown.
- Tooke, John Horne. Epea Pteroenta, or The Diversions of Purley. London: printed for J. Johnson, No. 72, St. Paul’s Church-Yard, 1786.
- Brown, William. Modus Intrandi Placita Generalia: the Entring Clerk's Introduction: Being a Collection of Such Precedents of Declarations, and Other Pleadings, with Process as well Mesn as Judicial, as are Generally Used in Every Days Practice, with Notes and Observations Thereupon Composed, for the Benefit of the Students of the Common Law of England, as also of the Attorneys, Entring Clerks, and Sollicitors of the Courts of Common Pleas and King's Bench. London: Printed by the assigns of R. and Edw. Atkins Esquires for J. Walthoe ..., 1702-1703.
- Manley, Thomas. The Clerks Guide: Leading into Three Parts. London : Printed by John Streater, Henry Twyford, and E. Flesher, assigns of Richard Atkins and Edward Atkins, Esquires, 1672.
- Rastell, William. A Collection of Entries of Declarations, Barres, Replications, Rejoynders, Issues, Verdicts, Judgements, Rxecutions, Proces, Continuances, Essoynes, and Divers Other Matters Newly Amended and Much Enlarged with Many Good Presidents of Later Time, Whereof Divers are upon Sundry Statutes, and Noted in the End of the Table. London : Printed by John Streater, James Flesher, and Henry Twyford, assigns of Richard Atkins and Edward Atkins ... and are to be sold by George Sawbridge [and 13 others], 1670. Wythe's copy owned by the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.
- Bacon, Matthew. The Compleat Arbitrator or, the Law of Awards and Arbitraments. London, octavo, precise edition unknown.
- Herne, John. The Law of Conveyances, Shewing the Natures, Kinds, and Effects, of All Manner of Assurances, with the Manner of Their Several Executions and Operations, also Directions to Sue Out and Prosecute All Manner of Writs, of Extent, Elegit, and Judiciall Writs upon Statutes, Recognizances, Judgments, &c. London: Printed by T.R. for Hen. Twyford, and Tho. Dring ..., 1657.
- The Law of Ejectments, or, A Treatise Shewing the Nature of Ejectione Firme, the Difference Between it and Trespass... London, 1700.
- Littleton, Thomas, Sir. Les Tenures de Monsieur Littleton: Ouesque Certain Cases Addes per Auters de Puisne Temps q́ux Cases vo Trouers Signes Ouesq; cest sSigne * al Commencem̃t, & al Fine de Chescun de Eux: au Fine que ne Poies eux Misprender pur les Cases de Monsieur Littleton; Pur quel Enconuenience, ils Fueront Derniermt̃ Tolles de cest Lieur. Et cy vn Foits Pluis Admonetes al Request des Gentlehomes, Students en la ley Dengleterre. London. Precise edition unknown.
- Codex Justinianus ad Vetustorum Exemplarium Fidem Diligẽtissime Recognitus. In Quo Casus Uiuiani (Qui Antea Fedissimi et Corruptissimi Legebantur) Ita sunt Restituti, vt Iam non Inutiliter Adiecti Videantur... Parisijs in via ad duum Jacobum, sub sole aure / et sub elephante Francoys Regnavlt, 1532.
- The Law of Actions on the Case for Torts and Wrongs: Being a Methodical Collection of All the Cases Concerning Such Actions ... to Which are Added, Several Select Precedents of Declarations and Pleas in Such Actions, and References to All that are Extant in the Books of Entries. London, In the Savoy: Printed for Thomas Trye, 1741. Wythe copy held at Library of Congress.
- Wentworth, Thomas. The Office and Duty of Executors: or, a Treatise of Wills and Executors, directed to Testators. Precise edition unknown.
- Ireland, William Henry. The Abbess, A Romance. Baltimore, MD: Printed by S. Sower, and J. W. Butler, 1801.
- Shakespeare, William. Works. Precise work and edition unknown.
- Vanière, Jacques. Jacobi Vanierii è Societate Jesu Praedium Rusticum. Tolosæ: 1742.
- Anacreon, Sappho, and Alcaeus. Hai tou Anakreontos ōdai kai ta tēs Sapphous kai ta tou Alkaiou Leipsana = Anacreontis Carmina cum Sapphonis, et Alcaei fragmentis. Octavo. Glasguae: In aedibus academicis excudebat Robertus et Andreas Foulis academiae typographi,1757.
- Aristophanes. Aristophanis Comoediae. Lipsiensis: 1710.
- Aristophanes. Aristophanis Comoediae. Argentorati: Sumtibus J. G. Treuttel, 1783.
- Homer. Homērou Ilias kai Odysseia kai eis Autas Scholia, ē Exēgēsis, tōn Palaiōn = Homeri Ilias & Odyssea, et in Easdem Scholia, sive Interpretatio, Veterum. Cantabrigiae: C. Crownfield, 1711. (The Wolf Law Library holds volume one, not volume two.)
- Homer. Homērou Odysseia. Oxford: Ek Theatrou en Oxonia, En tō etei 1750. Wythe's copy owned by the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.
- Homer. The Iliad of Homer. Translated by Alexander Pope. Duodecimo. Precise edition unknown.
- Homer. Ilias kai eis Auten Scholia ton Palaion = Homeri Ilias et Veterum in eam Scholia, quae Vulgo Appellantur Didymi. Quarto. Precise edition unknown.
- Jodrell, Richard P. Illustrations of Euripides on the Alcestis. London: Printed by J. Nichols; sold by B. White and Son, Leigh and Sotheby, R. Faulder, 1789.
- Cato, Marcus Porcius, Marcus Terentius Varro, Rutilius Taurus Aemilianus Palladius, and Lucius Junius Moderatus Columella. Rei Rusticae Auctores Latini Veteres, M. Cato, M. Varro, L. Columella, Palladius. Heidelberg, Germany: Ex Hier. Commelini typographio, 1595.
- Horace. Oeuvres d'Horace en Latin et en Francois, avec des Remarques Critiques et Historiques. Octavo. Precise edition unknown.
- Lucretius Carus, Titus. De Rerum Natura Libri Sex ad Optimorum Exemplarium Fidem Recensiti. Londini: Sumptibus & typis Jacobi Tonson, 1712.
- Lucretius Carus, Titus. Titi Lucretii Cari. De Rerum Natura Libri Sex. Cantabrigiæ: Ex officina Joann. Hayes, Impensis W. Morden, 1675 or 1686.
- Musæ Anglicanæ sive Poemata Quædam Melioris Notæ. Duodecimo. Precise edition unknown.
- Ovid. De Arte Amandi. Duodecimo. Precise edition unknown.
- Virgil. P. Virgilii Maronis Bucolica P. Rami Eloquentiae & Philosophiae Professoris Regii Praelectionibus Exposita: Quibus Poëtae Vita Praeposita Est. Duodecimo. Precise edition unknown.
Mathematics and Engineering
- Archimedes. Archimedous tou Syrakousiou Psammites, kai Kyklou Metresis. Eutokiou Askalonitou eis Auten Hypomnema = Archimedis Syracusani Arenarius, et Dimensio Circuli. Eutocii Ascalonitæ, in hanc Commentarius. Oxonii: e Theatro Sheldoniano, 1676.
- Bézout, Etienne. Cours de Mathematiques, a l'Usage des Gardes du Corps de la Marine. Octavo. Precise edition unknown.
- Digges, Leonard. An Arithmetical Warlike Treatise Named Stratioticos: Compendiously Teaching the Science of Nombers ... as ... Requisite for the Profession of a Soldiour. At London: Imprinted by Richard Field, 1590.
- Euclid. The Elements of Euclid. Octavo. Precise edition unknown.
- Keith, George. An Essay for the Discovery of Some New Geometrical Problems (Judged by Some Learned Men, Impractical) Concerning Angular Sections. London: B. Aylmer at the Three Pigeons over against the Royal-Exchange, 1697.
- MacLaurin, Colin. A Treatise of Algebra in Three Parts. Octavo. Precise edition unknown.
- Moss, Thomas. A Treatise of Gauging Containing not Only What is Common on the Subject, but Likewise a Great Variety of New and Interesting Improvements with the Demonstrations. Octavo. Precise edition unknown.
- Rocque, John. A Set of Plans and Forts in America, Reduced from Actual Surveys. London: Publish'd according to act of Parliament, by Mary Ann Rocque topographer to His Royal Highness the Duke of Gloucester, in the Strand, 1765.
- Epictetus. Epiktētou Encheiridion, Kēbētos Pinax, Prodikou Hēraklēs, kai Kleanthous Hymnos. Glasguae: in Aedibus Academicis Excudebat Robertus Foulis. Precise edition unknown.
- Hume, David. Essays. Precise edition unknown.
- Locke, John. An Essay Concerning Humane Understanding. London: Printed for Awnsham and John Churchil … and Samuel Manship, 1700. Wythe's copy in a private collection.
- Plato. Platonos Hapanta ta Sozomena = Platonis Opera Quae Extant Omnia. Precise edition unknown.
- Shaftesbury, Anthony Ashley Cooper, Earl of. Characteristicks, of Men, Manners, Opinions, Times &c.. Precise edition unknown.
- Theophrastus. Theophrastou Charaktēres Εthikoi = Theophrasti Characteres Ethici. Glasguae: Excudebant Robertus et Andreas Foulis, 1758.
- Bible. New Testament. Tes Kaines Diathekes Apanta = Novum Testamentum. Londini: Impensis R. Knaplock, J. Tonson, & J. Watts. 1728. Wythe's copy owned by the Library of Congress.
- Bible. New Testament. Tēs Kainēs Diathēkēs Hapanta = Novum Testamentum. Londini: Ex officinâ Jacobi Tonson & Johannis Watts, 1730.
- Bible. New Testament. Hē Kainē Diathēkē. Novum Testamentum. Londini: Excudebat G. Bowyer, Impensis Societatis Stationariorum, 1743. Wythe's copy owned by the Library of Congress?
- Bible. Old Testament. Hē Palaia Diatheke Kata tous Hebdomenkonta = Vetus Testamentum Græcum: ex Versione Septuaginta Interpretum Juxta Exemplar Vaticanum Romæ Editum. Cantabrigiæ: Excusum per Joannem Field, 1665.
- Bible. Psalms. Psaltērion Psalterium: Juxta Exemplar Alexandrinum. ed. by Thomas Gale. Oxoniæ: E. Theatro Sheldoniano, 1678.
- Buchanan, George. Psalmorum Sacrorum Davidis Libri Quinque Duplici Poetica Metaphrasi, Altera Alteri è Regione Opposita Vario Carminum. Duodecimo. Precise edition unknown.
- Church of England. Book of Common Prayer (Latin). Liturgia: Seu Liber Precum Communium, et Administrationis Sacramentorum, aliorumque Rituum et Ceremoniarum in Ecclesia Anglicana Receptus: Itémque Forma et Modus Creandi, Ordinandi, et Consecrandi Episcopos, Presbyteros, et Diaconos. Londini: Typis G. Bowyer, Impensis J. & J. Bonwicke, 1744.
- Claesse, Lawrence. The Morning and Evening Prayer, the Litany, Church Catechism, Family Prayers, and Several Chapters of the Old and New-Testament. New York: Printed by William Bradford in New-York, 1715.
- Clarke, Samuel. A Brief Concordance to the Holy Bible of the Most Usual and Useful Places Which One May Have Occasion to Seek For. London: T. Parkhurst [etc.], 1696. Wythe's copy owned by the Library of Congress.
- Lightfoot, John. The Works of the Reverend and Learned John Lightfoot. London: Printed by W. R. for Robert Scot, Thomas Basset, Richard Chiswell, 1684. Wythe's copy owned by the Library of Congress.
- More, Henry. Henrici Mori Cantabrigiensis Opera Omnia tum Quae Latine, tum Quae Anglice Scripta. Londini : Typis J. Macock, impensis J. Martyn & Gault. Kettilby, sub insignibus Campanae, & Capitis Episcopi in Coemeterio D. Pauli, 1679.
- Stith, William. The Sinfulness and Pernicious Nature of Gaming: A Sermon Preached before the General Assembly of Virginia at Williamsburg, March 1st 1752. Williamsburg: Printed and sold by William Hunter, 1752.
Science and Medicine
- Darwin, Erasmus. Zoonomia or The Laws of Organic Life. Octavo, three volumes. Precise edition unknown.
- Nairne, Edward. The Description and Use of Nairne's Patent Electrical Machine with the Addition of Some Philosophical Experiments and Medical Observations. London: Printed for Nairne and Blunt ..., 1783.
- Pliny, the Elder. C. Plinii Secundi Naturalis Historiæ. Folio. Precise edition unknown.
- Winslow, Jacques-Bénigne. An Anatomical Exposition of the Structures of the Human Body. London: Printed for R. Ware, J. Knapton, S. Birt, T. and T. Longman, C. Hitch and L. Hawes, C. Davis, T. Astley, and R. Baldwin, 1756.
- George Wythe Collection
- Jefferson Inventory
- Known Surviving Wythe Volumes
- Memorandum from Barbara C. Dean
- Wythe's Library
- Bennie Brown, "The Library of George Wythe of Williamsburg and Richmond," (unpublished manuscript, May, 2009) Microsoft Word file.
- Mary R. M. Goodwin, The George Wythe House: Its Furniture and Furnishings (Williamsburg, Virginia: Colonial Williamsburg Foundation Library, 1958).
- Linda K. Tesar, "Forensic Bibliography: Reconstructing the Library of George Wythe," Law Library Journal 105 (2013): 57-77.