Thomas Mann Randolph
Thomas Mann Randolph (October 1, 1768-June 20, 1828), the husband of Thomas Jefferson's oldest daughter, Martha, served the Commonwealth of Virginia as a Governor and U. S. Congressman. Randolph received thirty-eight titles from Wythe's library.
Wythe Books Given to Randolph by Thomas Jefferson
The list below was adapted from the "Library of George Wythe" in the Thomas Jefferson Libraries project on the website for Monticello. The titles in blue link to copies in the Wolf Law Library's George Wythe Collection.
- Ann Cary Randolph Bankhead
- Dabney Carr
- Ellen Wayles Randolph Coolidge
- James Dinsmore
- James Ogilvie
- Jefferson Inventory
- John Wayles Eppes
- Last Will and Testament
- Martha Jefferson Randolph
- Thomas Jefferson Randolph
- Thomas Jefferson Encyclopedia, s.v. "Thomas Mann Randolph," accessed July 3, 2013. See also Malcolm Lester, "Randolph, Thomas Mann," in American National Biography Online, 1999-. Article published February, 2000.
- "Library of George Wythe," Thomas Jefferson Libraries, Monticello, accessed July 2, 2013. For the manuscript version, see "Inventory of the Books Received by Thomas Jefferson from the Estate of George Wythe, Circa September, 1806," Massachusetts Historical Society, accessed July 2, 2013.