From Wythepedia: The George Wythe Encyclopedia
Wythe Books Given to Ogilvie by Thomas Jefferson
The list below was adapted from the "Library of George Wythe" in the Thomas Jefferson Libraries project on the website for Monticello.
|Mathematiques de Bezout. 3d. & 4th. vols. 8vo.|
|Ciceronis opera. notis varior. 9.v. 4to.|
- Ann Cary Randolph Bankhead
- Dabney Carr
- Ellen Wayles Randolph Coolidge
- James Dinsmore
- Jefferson Inventory
- John Wayles Eppes
- Last Will and Testament
- Martha Jefferson Randolph
- Thomas Jefferson Randolph
- Thomas Mann Randolph
- Endrina Tay & Jeremy Dibbell, "Reconstructing a Lost Library: George Wythe's 'Legacie' to President Thomas Jefferson, Tales from the Vault, Common-Place, Jan. 2009, http://www.common-place.org/vol-10/no-02/tales.
- "Library of George Wythe", Thomas Jefferson Libraries, Monticello, accessed July 2, 2013, http://tjlibraries.monticello.org/transcripts/wythelibrary/2.html. For the manuscript version, see "Inventory of the Books Received by Thomas Jefferson from the Estate of George Wythe, Circa September, 1806", Massachusetts Historical Society, accessed July 2, 2013, http://www.masshist.org/database/doc-viewer.php?item_id=1768.