Initial capital, first page of text, from Edmund Wingate's Maximes of Reason. Initial capital, preface, from Sir Humphrey Winch's A Book of Entries.
- Linda's Wishlist
- Items at other institutions needed for Wythepedia
To Do List
- Add book references from cases to book pages and case pages
- Fetch everything Wythe from Colonial America; get permission from The Queen
- Finish Tazewell
- Get Swem to digitize Marshall's law notes and add
- Finish book pages for non-W&M books
- Various biographies
- Blurbs for letter/article pages
- Subjects such as Wythe and Religion
- Check Imogene Brown references for new sources
- Check Clarkin references for new sources
- Check Dill references for new sources
- Check Hemphill references (spreadsheet)
- Check Kirtland references for new sources
- Add page for "Did Wythe own this book?" - mention extra Brown titles, representative of his time titles
- Add Wirt to Monroe letter
- Add Wirt to Mrs. Wirt letter
- Summarize or transcribe section on Virginia in South in American Literature (p.94-98)
- Virginia Gazette articles
- Wythe cases spreadsheet
- Check Swem holdings for possible Wythe collection books not owned by Law.
Review searches on ABEbooks.
- Nicholas and George Wythe by Sims
There are no results for this report.
"innercollapse" and "outercollapse"
Using this pair of classes, it is possible to make a table collapsed by default only when it is contained within a particular object, such as another table. This is mainly useful for tables inside templates, which are often nested. Code entered Output produced
|This table does not collapse|
| But the table inside this cell
This table does not collapse But the table inside this cell [show]Does collapse