Tēs Kainēs Diathēkēs Hapanta = Novum Testamentum
|Kaines Diathekes Hapanta - Novum Testamentum|
at the College of William & Mary.
|Published||Londini: Ex officinâ Jacobi Tonson & Johannis Watts|
Evidence for Inclusion in Wythe's Library
Listed in the Jefferson Inventory of Wythe's Library as "Novum testamentum. Gr. 12mo. Lond. 1730. Tonson" This was one of the titles kept by Thomas Jefferson and later sold to the Library of Congress in 1815. Both the Brown Bibliography and George Wythe's Library on LibraryThing include the 1730 edition published in London based on Millicent Sowerby's entry in Catalogue of the Library of Thomas Jefferson, but, Jefferson's copy no longer exists. As yet, the Wolf Law Library has been unable to procure a copy of Kainēs Diathēkēs Hapanta.
- George Wythe Room
- The Holy Bible, Containing the Old and New Testaments
- Jefferson Inventory
- Hē Kainē Diathēkē. Novum Testamentum
- Tes Kaines Diathekes Apanta = Novum Testamentum
- Hē Palaia Diatheke Kata tous Hebdomenkonta = Vetus Testamentum Græcum
- Psaltērion Psalterium
- Wythe's Library
- Bennie Brown, "The Library of George Wythe of Williamsburg and Richmond," (unpublished manuscript, May, 2012) Microsoft Word file. Earlier edition available at: https://digitalarchive.wm.edu/handle/10288/13433
- LibraryThing, s.v. "Member: George Wythe," accessed on January 31, 2014.
- E. Millicent Sowerby, Catalogue of the Library of Thomas Jefferson, 2nd ed. (Charlottesville: University Press of Virginia, 1983), 2:100 [no.1481]