Wolf Law Library staff create, edit, and monitor content for Wythepedia. We make digital versions of content for Wythepedia in the following situations:
- The material is in the public domain,
- The rights are owned by The College of William & Mary,
- The College of William & Mary has permission to make the materials accessible,
- The materials may be copied and made accessible under the Copyright Act of 1976, or
- There are no known restrictions on use.
Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in Wythepedia is held by the College of William & Mary.
Any rights owner who objects to having their content in Wythepedia should contact:
- James S. Heller
- Director of the Law Library
- Professor of Law and Professor of Public Policy
- William & Mary School of Law
- P.O. Box 8795
- Williamsburg, VA 23187-8795
- email: email@example.com