Wythe to John Norton, 15 May 1768
Mr. John Norton
Merchant in London
I beg the favour of you to send me the printed journals of the house of commons from September 1766, (until which I have them compleat), and of every future session so soon as they are published, an handsome large inkstand fit for a public office, a treatise concerning money-matters, (I think the title is “Of civil oeconomy”) written by sir James Stewart, and Fawkes’s Theocritus. I am
Your most obed serv.
May 15, 1768
- The Idylliums of Theocritus
- An Inquiry into the Principles of Political Oeconomy
- The Journals of the House of Commons
- Wythe to John Norton, 9 May 1768
- Wythe to John Norton, 1 June 1768
- "George Wythe letter to John Norton, 1768 May 15," John Norton & Sons Papers, John D. Rockefeller Jr. Library, Colonial Williamsburg.