New Precedents in Conveyancing
New Precedents in Conveyancing: Containing Great Variety of Curious Draughts, Many of Them on Special Occations, Drawn or Settled By Mr. Piggot, Northey, Webb, and Other Eminent Hands; and Now Publish'd from Original Manuscripts
This is the second and final issue, first published in 1739. According to Marvin, "the author was a draftsman of consummate skill, whose forms are eminently concise." 
Published: London: Printed by H. Lintot for J. Worrall, 1742.
Evidence for Inclusion in Wythe's Library
There is no doubt that George Wythe owned this title—a copy of the second (1742) edition at the Library of Congress includes Wythe's bookplate and manuscript notes which may have been made by him. Thomas Jefferson listed "Pigott's conveyancing. fol." in his inventory of Wythe's Library, noting that he kept the volume himself. He later sold it to the Library of Congress. Not surprisingly, all four of the Wythe Collection sources (Goodwin's pamphlet, Dean's Memo, Brown's Bibliography and George Wythe's Library on LibraryThing) list the second edition of New Precedents in Conveyancing. The Wolf Law Library purchased a copy of the same edition.
Description of the Wolf Law Library's copy
Bound in contemporary calf with blind rules to boards, raised bands and lettering piece to spine. Contains early armorial bookplate to front pastedown, early owner annotation to head of front endleaf. Purchased from The Lawbook Exchange, Ltd.
- Legal Bibliography (1847) 572. Sweet & Maxwell, A Legal Bibliography of the British Commonwealth 1:484(50).
- E. Millicent Sowerby, Catalogue of the Library of Thomas Jefferson, 2nd ed. (Charlottesville: University Press of Virginia, 1983), 2:292 [no.1940].
- Mary R. M. Goodwin, The George Wythe House: Its Furniture and Furnishings (Williamsburg, Virginia: Colonial Williamsburg Foundation Library, 1958), XLIX.
- Memorandum from Barbara C. Dean, Colonial Williamsburg Found., to Mrs. Stiverson, Colonial Williamsburg Found. (June 16, 1975), 4 (on file at Wolf Law Library, College of William & Mary).
- Bennie Brown, "The Library of George Wythe of Williamsburg and Richmond," (unpublished manuscript, May, 2012) Microsoft Word file. Earlier edition available at: https://digitalarchive.wm.edu/handle/10288/13433
- LibraryThing, s. v. "Member: George Wythe", accessed on June 28, 2013.