George Wythe Room, Shelf C-5
From Wythepedia: The George Wythe Encyclopedia
Shelf C-5 in the George Wythe Room at the Wolf Law Library, College of William & Mary.
Titles on this shelf
- The Year Books
- Reports des Divers Select Matters & Resolutions des Reverend Judges & Sages del Ley
- The Commentaries, or Reports of Edmund Plowden ... Containing Divers Cases upon Matters of Law, Argued and Adjudged in the Several Reigns of King Edward VI, Queen Mary, King and Queen Philip and Mary, and Queen Elizabeth
- The First[-Third] Part of the Reports of Sr George Croke
- Reports and Cases Collected by the Learned Sr. John Popham, Kt.
- The Reports of Sir Henry Yelverton
- The Reports of Edward Bulstrode