Hē Palaia Diatheke Kata tous Hebdomenkonta = Vetus Testamentum Græcum: ex Versione Septuaginta Interpretum Juxta Exemplar Vaticanum Romæ Editum
From Wythepedia: The George Wythe Encyclopedia
Revision as of 17:43, 7 September 2015 by Ammorris01 (talk | contribs) (→References)
|Palaia Diatheke Kata tous Hebdomenkonta|
at the College of William & Mary.
|Published||Cantabrigiæ: Excusum per Joannem Field|
Evidence for Inclusion in Wythe's Library
Listed in the Jefferson Inventory of Wythe's Library as "'Testamentum vetus LXXII. et novum. 3.v. 12mo. Cantab. 1665" This was one of the titles kept by Thomas Jefferson and later sold to the Library of Congress in 1815. Both the Brown Bibliography and George Wythe's Library on LibraryThing include the 1665 edition published in Cambridge based on Millicent Sowerby's entry in Catalogue of the Library of Thomas Jefferson, but, Jefferson's copy no longer exists. As yet, the Wolf Law Library has been unable to procure a copy of Palaia Diatheke Kata tous Hebdomenkonta.
- George Wythe Room
- The Holy Bible, Containing the Old and New Testaments
- Hē Kainē Diathēkē. Novum Testamentum
- Jefferson Inventory
- Tes Kaines Diathekes Apanta = Novum Testamentum
- Tēs Kainēs Diathēkēs Hapanta = Novum Testamentum
- Psaltērion Psalterium
- Wythe's Library
- ↑ Bennie Brown, "The Library of George Wythe of Williamsburg and Richmond," (unpublished manuscript, May, 2012) Microsoft Word file. Earlier edition available at: https://digitalarchive.wm.edu/handle/10288/13433
- ↑ LibraryThing, s.v. "Member: George Wythe," accessed on January 31, 2014.
- ↑ E. Millicent Sowerby, Catalogue of the Library of Thomas Jefferson, 2nd ed. (Charlottesville: University Press of Virginia, 1983), 2:96 [no.1481]